Three couples from Santa Fe, New Mexico, planned vacation trips. Each couple went to a different location. The three destinations were Atlanta, GA, Tucson, AZ, and Santa Barbara, CA.
From the following statements, determine the first names (one is James and one is Jean) of the individuals, the surnames (one is Anderson) of each couple, and their destination.
- Joyce said that they were going east to visit relatives.
- Jack and his wife planned a golfing trip to Tucson.
- John, his wife, and the Abernathys discussed their trips west while playing bridge together.
- The Adamses don't play bridge.
- Joan is not an Abernathy.